HOW TO BOOK
- CHANGE! From 03/11/2020 groups can visit the museum on WEEKDAYS only (minimum 15 people, online registration at least 2 working days in advance). The communal spaces between group visits are disinfected. We do not accept individual visitors on weekdays, thus reducing the risk of visiting. We do not accept groups on weekends!
- We can only accept groups after registration.
- Groups of 8 to 14 people can join individual visitor groups or request a VIP tour. Groups of more than 15 people will participate a private guided tour.
- We accept group registrations via e-mail (email@example.com) or through the website (registration form below) at least 2 workingdays ahead of the planned visit. We are happy to answer your general questions over the phone on weakdays between 10AM-5PM, but you cannot register your group that way!
- Registration confirmation: Any form of registration (e-mail or website) is valid only after the museum has confirmed it via e-mail. Filling in the form is not the equivalent of a confirmed registration!
- Incoming registrations are checked and confirmed within 2 working days. In case the requested date is already taken we offer you another available one.
PROGRAMS AND PRICES
- Groups can choose SIMPLE MUSEUM VISIT or DONATION PROGRAM. If an invoice is required, the SIMPLE MUSEUM VISIT program must be selected.
- The prices of the programs can be read under the PRICES menu.
- Groups of more than 15 people receive a 10% discount if they choose the SIMPLE MUSEUM VISIT program.
- Groups cannot participate in an HISTORY ACADEMY program (accredited adult education program) because they are optimized for individual visitors.
- Groups can request as extra VIP tour, interactive program, team-building program, museum lesson at an additional cost, and – depending on capacity – additional languages are also available (at an additional cost).
Please select the type of your group: