The Museum offers two different programs: PUBLIC BENEFIT PROGRAM, SIMPLE MUSEUM VISIT PROGRAM. Both of the programs include the same guided tour in the museum. Please take a look at the short summary below to decide which program suits the best your requirements.
SIMPLE MUSEUM VISIT
ADULT: between 18 – 65 years of age
FAMILY: 1 adult and 1 child (between 6-18 years of age)
SENIOR: over 65 years of age
STUDENT: between 18 – 26, with ISIC card
COUPON: Budapest Card, Programcentrum, Guide.me kupon, Hospital in the Rock partner coupon
CHILD: between 6 – 18 years of age
It is not allowed to visit the museum under 6 years, and under 12 years it is not recommended. Children between the ages of 6 and 12 can only visit the museum with parents / adult accompanist supervision.
SENIOR+: over 70 years of age, for EU citizens
TEACHER: public education within EU, with valid teacher card
DISABLED: +1 accompanist
INFORMATION ON PRICES AND DISCOUNTS
- You can pay in the online shop with credit card, in the museum with credit card and SZÉP card.
- We accept SZÉP card (OTP, K&H, MKB SZÉP) only for the SIMPLE MUSEUM VISIT program and only if you purchase in the museum.
- Cash and other third party vouchers and gift cards are no longer accepted (except coupons mentiond in the pricelist).
- Ad hoc promotions as well as our discounts cannot be combined.
- *Prices of the programs in English are to be paid in HUF based on the daily middle rate of the National Bank. The price in HUF is shown on the sreen of the vending machines in the museum.
- Prices of the programs in Hungarian are in HUF and they contain the VAT.
- We kindly inform you that ID proof is required for discount prices.
- The Family price contains guided tour in the museum for 2 people (1 adult + 1 child), that means that the visit is free for 1 child with 1 adult accompanist.
- To get the Student discount, a Hungarian or international (ISIC) student card has to be show up.
- Teachers discount is for teachers working in public education within the European Union. They have to present a valid teachers card.
- Disabled discount is for people with disabilities and their companions (up to 1 per beneficiary). Accepted card: with a valid document certifying disability.
- Other special discount can get visitors authorized by international agreements, e.g. ICOM