After 95 days of lock-down, the museum opened the gates again before the public at noon on 18. 06. 2020.
In order to operate safely, the museum has decreased its capacity and introduced new protective measures in response to the epidemiological situation, therefore the general opening hours and visiting regulations are modified as follows.
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 12:00 – 18:00
SATURDAY: 10:00 – 19:00
SUNDAY: 10:00 – 18:00
PROGRAMS AND AVAILABILITY:
60-minute-long Hungarian guided historical walks are scheduled every hour on the hour.
English guided tours are available only in case of free capacity. Disposable paper guide in 6 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish) are available for those who join any of the Hungarian tours. Audioguides are temporarily out of service.
Group size: maximum 10 visitors/group
HEALTH PROTECTION MEASURES:
- Our colleagues will be wearing face shields / masks.
- The exhibition area is not limited or decreased, therefore we call your attention to keep 1,5 m safety distance from each other when visiting.
- Common areas, such as the entrance hall and the bathrooms, are sanitized more frequently daytime, while at night operate ozone generators sterilize these premises. Hands sanitizers are available at the entrance hall and bathrooms for public use.
- Please do wear a mask or a scarf that covers your nose and mouth when you are inside the Museum, feel free to use the hand sanitizers, wash your hands thoroughly and frequently.
- If possible, please use your credit card.
Vouchers expiring between 15. 03. 2020 and 01.07.2020 will be accepted until 30.09.2020.
The Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum is doing its best to spread all the available information in the upcoming transition period, take actions when needed, and ensure compliance with relevant provisions. On 18. 03. 2020 the Government withdrew the “state of emergency” and introduced the state of “pandemic preparedness” across the entire country.
Protective measures and recommendations are regularly reviewed and scrutinized by the management taking into account the relevant provisions, as well as our guests’ and colleagues’ feedback. Suitable changes and modifications will be introduced accordingly.