CONTENT OF THE PROGRAM
With the help of the public benefit program, you support the activities of the “The Rock” Museum Public Benefit Foundation, which maintains the museum.
We will offer you a museum visit as a non-consideration service if you donate the below specified specified amount [350/2011. (XII. 30.) Government Decree on Certain Issues in the Management of Non-Governmental Organizations, Fundraising, and Public Benefit, 1. § (5) a), b), 4. § (1) e), 6. §].
A donation letter is always prepared for the donor for the paid donation, and the name of the donor is also indicated upon request.
ADULT: between 18 – 65 years of age
FAMILY: 1 adult and 1 child (between 6-18 years of age)
REDUCED DONATION I.
SENIOR: over 65 years of age
STUDENT: between 18 – 26, with ISIC card
COUPON: Budapest Card, Programcentrum, Guide.me kupon, Hospital in the Rock partner coupon
REDUCED DONATION II.
CHILD: between 6 – 18 years of age
It is not allowed to visit the museum under 6 years, and under 12 years it is not recommended. Children between the ages of 6 and 12 can only visit the museum with parents / adult accompanist supervision.
REDUCED DONATION III.
SENIOR+: over 70 years of age, for EU citizens
TEACHER: public education within EU, with valid teacher card
DISABLED: +1 accompanist
INFORMATION ON PRICES AND DISCOUNTS
• *Prices of the programs in English are to be paid in HUF based on the daily middle rate of the National Bank. The price in HUF is shown on the sreen of the vending machines in the museum.
• Prices of the programs in Hungarian are in HUF and they contain the VAT (if relevant).
• We kindly inform you that ID proof is required for discount prices.
• The Family price contains guided tour in the museum for 2 people (1 adult + 1 child), that means that the visit is free for 1 child with 1 adult accompanist.
• To get the Student discount, a Hungarian or international (ISIC) student card has to be show up.
• Teachers discount is for teachers working in public education within the European Union. They have to present a valid teachers card.
• Disabled discount is for people with disabilities and their companions (up to 1 per beneficiary). Accepted card: with a valid document certifying disability.
• Other special discount can get visitors authorized by international agreements, e.g. ICOM