Free museum program at the Hospital in the Rock Museum on March 15, 2022 for the National Day!
Due to the interest and the capacity of the museum, participation in the free, 60-minute program in Hungarian on 15th of Marc is only possible with successful, confirmed online pre-registration. Registration available between 10AM 07/03/2022 depending on available places. Please read the “Registration and Visit Policy” below carefully before registering.
NATIONAL HOLIDAY – REGISTRATION AND VISIT POLICY
- The registration will open at 10AM on 07/03/2022, until free places are available. We do not accept on-site / telephone / e-mail registrations.
- Method of registration: Registration is only possible online, in the SHOP menu of the Hospital in the Rock offical website (www.sziklakorhaz.hu/uzlet). To register, please select the free program for the desired date on 15/03/2022 and the number of places you want to book, place it in the cart and place your order with the appropriate order details! Please note that placing tickets in the cart does not mean booking them, you need to fill in the order details and place the order to finalize the order.
- Steps of registration:
- Enter the SHOP menu on the offical website of the museum (www.sziklakorhaz.hu)
- Choose from the available tours your desired date on 15/03/2022
- Choose from the available places the number of places you want to book
- Place the places the free tickets in the cart
- Click on the CART
- If you have in your cart the tickets for the correct date and quantity, click NEXT TO THE CHECKOUT button.
- Enter the information required to order. Make sure the format is correct.
- If there are only tickets for the National Holiday in your cart, the fee to be paid will be 0 HUF.
- If there are other products in your cart in addition to the tickets for the National Holiday, the order and the reservation are only valid if you succefully have paid for the products with a credit card!
- You will receive an automatic e-mail informing you of a successful order.
- Registration will only be successful if the automatic confirmation email is sent from the order to the specified email address.
- When booking, please pay close attention to the full name, correct telephone number and e-mail address, as it is mandatory to present the confirmation at check-in (e-mail or in hard copy), without it the visit is not possible. We would like to inform our dear guests that in order to avoid problems, our colleagues may check the data provided in the registration.
- We are NOT able to accept registration via the group registration interface, social media, telephone, email or on site.
- We would like to inform you that based on our past experiences, FREE PLACES WILL BE FILLED IN A FEW MINUTES because of the high interest.
- Cancellation of the registration: The reserved places can be canceled until 3PM on 10/03/2022 by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations are not possible on site and by phone.
- Registration for cancelled places: Cancelled places can only be registered online in the SHOP of the museums official website. We do not accept on-site / telephone / e-mail registrations.
- On National Holidays, the visit is subject to pre-registration.
- On the occasion of national holidays, the programs will start exclusively in Hungarian at the announced time. The length of the program is 60 minutes.
- Due to security regulations, a certain number of visitors (maximum 25 people) can participate in the program at the same time.
- Please note that admission to the museum is not permitted for children under 6 years of age and is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Everyone participates in the program at their own risk.
- Guests with a successful registration are kindly requested to arrive at the entrance to the museum no later than 5 minutes before the booked time. We will open the gate 5 minutes before the start of the program and our colleagues will check the information provided during registration and issue an entry certificate accordingly.
- Wearing a mask is optional, but highly recommended at the museum!
Please note that registrations that do not comply with the above policies will be canceled. Please register for one program only and if you are unable to participate in the program, cancel your reservation as specified in the policies, giving other visitors the opportunity to do so. Thank You!
We reserve the right to change the program!